May 27, 2014

Blurple

My younger brother's high school graduation was Saturday. I now feel so old :-( I saw this beautiful eye makeup look on Instagram done by _tiarni_ You should definitely check her out. She does AMAZING looks. Her photo reminded me of this mermaid type look so I figured I had to try it. I didn't have the products she did so mine came out a bit different. Overall I was very happy. I think it really made my blue eyes pop. I used colors from my Sigma Creme de Couture palette, Lorac Pro palette, and my Morphe brushes palette I made myself from their single shadows. Eyeliner is Maybelline eye studio in black. I had just picked up the lashes from Wal-mart the day before. They are Salon Perfect in #109. They were a dream to apply. First attempt and they were on. I highly recommend them to anyone who has been having trouble applying falsies.







Isn't he handsome??
  

No comments:

Post a Comment