October 1, 2014

Day 1 of Nail Promote Challenge "Pumpkins"

I wanted to participate in the new @NailPromote challenge on instagram that is based around Halloween. Who doesn't love a good Halloween mani?? I am working on figuring out how to take better pictures with the black light so please bare with me.
Day 1 is pumpkins, I didn't want them to be perfect. I like looking at all the misshaped and weird ones whenever we go to the pumpkin patch. I even did one missing his little stump.
Polishes used: Duri Rejuvacote, Color Club Foxy Mama and Wham! Pow! for pumpkins
Orly Prince Charming and Rica Squishy Lime for stems/leaves
Top Coat: Glisten and Glow HK Girl
I am trying to get on a blogging schedule. Right now I am planning to upload every MWF. With the lay out of the challenge I will sometimes be a day early or a day late. Please feel free to join in on this challenge. I think it will be a great experience and a chance to gain more practice.
Challenge days and themes
If you do decide to play along please don't hesitate to tag me in your photos. I would love to see what everyone comes up with.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

-Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment