October 30, 2014

Super Mario Bros.


I did get a little inpatient so my poor little Luigi has some smears but overall I am pretty stoked about this look. It was my first time making decals instead of directly stamping. I think next time I will use a thinner coat of top coat to make the decal. When I was applying them I noticed it was a bit thick and I had to use two coats on top to get the sticker to lay down. Just goes to show that I am always learning through trial error.

Base colors are Opi Put a Coat On with China Glaze Capacity to See Beyond
Mario is stamped with Rica Blackout and filled with Opi Samoan Sand and Chick Flick Cherry
Luigi is stamped the same and filled with Opi Samoan Sand and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Blocks are China Glaze Call of the Wild
Mushrooms are stamped with Opi Put a Coat On and filled with Opi Chick Flick Cherry
Arrows are Opi Put a Coat On
Top Coats used are Inm Out the Door, Seche Vite, and Hk Girl
Stamping plates are Mo-You London Back to the 90's 01, Winstonia W110 for schrooms,
and arrows are Gals Ga2 (princess set)
 
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

-Samantha

1 comment: