December 3, 2014

Candy Canes


As much as I love Christmas time I have to say I absolutely hate painting with red polish. It is such a pain to get cleaned up around your cuticles. I love the look of it on nails I just really wish it wouldn't stain so bad. To make clean up minimal from stamping I did use Opi Glitter Off around my nails. Once it dries you can just scrape it right off with an orange wood stick.
Macro of such a gorgeous red

Macro of candy cane stripes
Base colors are Opi Quarter of a Cent Cherry and Orly Mirrorball
Stamping plate is BM 423 stamped with the same Opi red
Seche Vite as top coat 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Samantha


*All photos are taken in natural sunlight


1 comment:

  1. Un nail art precioso, me ha encantado. Ese esmalte de OPI es una delicia. Un beso

    ReplyDelete