December 10, 2014

Sweater Pattern Nails


I had this idea in my head of doing another sweater type of look, but I wanted it to be a bit different. I finally came up with sweater patterns. Every time I have gone shopping lately I end up seeing sweatshirts with just patterns. Why not apply that same concept to nails?

Base color is China Glaze New Birth
Mittens are stamping plate BM H03 with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, Purple trees are stamping plate GA 27 with Finger Paints Rock Hard Lilac, Snow flake is stamping plate BM H02 with Essie Aruba Blue, Gold trees are plate W120 with Essie Good as Gold, and Ornaments are plate BM H03 with Finger Paints All Dolled Up
Seche Vite as top coat

Macro of ornaments (my favorite)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Samantha
 
 
*All photos are taken in natural light 


No comments:

Post a Comment