March 30, 2015

Cinderella Nails

Up next in my Disney Princess series is Cinderella. I just wanted to keep this one simple. Nothing too elaborate. The stamp on my middle finger came out a bit crooked but that's ok.

The base color for all of my nails is the gorgeous Fresh Paint Glass Slipper. As soon as I saw it I knew instantly I wanted it for this look. I used two plates from Mo-You London Tourist collection, 03 and 21. No Place Like Chrome was used to stamp the glass slipper and Klean Color Black for the silhouette. This polish is a Semi-Matte finish wish I am not a huge fan of so I applied Seche Vite to help gloss it up a bit.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha
*Use code RA4X31 for 10% off all your Born Pretty Store purchases.
-All photos were taken in my lightbox

No comments:

Post a Comment