May 20, 2015

Neon Gradients with Stamping



Next theme for #WNAC is gradient. I did a green to purple gradient which I have been wanting to do for forever just never seemed to get around to it. I just think these colors mesh so well together.
I have two coats of Orly french white as my base coat. I sponged on Orly key lime twist, Orly skinny dip, and China Glaze plur-ple. I dabbed up and down and side to side to help blend the colors together. I sponged it about 6 times to make sure I got the opacity and gradient I wanted. I used a coat of out the door to help everything blend and dry before I stamped. Once dry I used Born Pretty Store plate bp24 with Mundo de unas white to stamp on the floral image. One more coat of out the door to seal in the stamping.

Macro of ring nail

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha
*These photos were taken in sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment