May 28, 2015

Neon Watermarble


Last challenge of the month for WNAC is neon watermarble. I have to say that I had a hard time with this. I started out using the China Glaze electric nights collection and they just were such a fight. I eventually gave up and went with my tried and true Pipe Dream Polish colors.
I tried something a little different this time by using a glitter base color instead of my typical white. I am not quite sure how I feel about it. What do you think?
I used two coats of Orly mirrorball as my base. My watermable is using Pipe Dream Polish's all in, v.i.p. pass, and high roller. Please excuse my middle nail. I redid it at least five times and finally just gave up. Once dry I did a thin layer of Seche vite for top coat.




Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment