October 1, 2015

Slimy Eyes



Being as it's the first day of October, the time has come for my first Halloween look of 2015. I am not going to lie, Halloween isn't my favorite holiday. My husband loves it but I on the other hand am all about Christmas. I have a few other ideas rattling around my head so this won't be my only look this year though. I kind of wanted to do something simple but yet still said Halloween. Going through my stamping plates I found Bundle Monster's holiday 06 plate and realitzed I had never used it. What better way to kick off the season than with some slimy eyes.



I used one thin coat of Opi's Apline Snow as a base for my orange which is Orly's Orange Punch. Using BM-H06 and Mundo de Unas Avocado I stamped the image and left it on my stampers. To fill in the center I used Fresh Paint's Burning Flame and Orly's French White. Since I left the image on my stampers so long filling in the colors I applied INM Out the Door over top to help it stick to my nail.


After cleaning up my cuticles I applied Kb Shimmer Quick Dry Top Coat before I finally applied Essie's Matte About You. I will say my camera absolutely hated the orange. With the color being so bright I had a hard time trying to capture an accurate photo so if they look a bit off I do apologize.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment