December 28, 2015

Christmas Nails for WNAC Week 4


I know I am a few days late but I wanted to take a few days off to enjoy time with my family. The last theme for Decembers challenge is Christmas. Instead of going over the top I went with something simple yet sparkly. I used three coats of Orly Bling on all of my nails before using a top coat to make sure they really shined. For my middle nail I stamped the poinsetta from Uberchic Christmas plate 01 with Mundo de Unas black. Once it dried on the stamper, I dabbed on some Bling and then filled it in with Orly French White. After applying it to my nail and cleaning up I used Glisten and Glow Hk Girl top coat.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment