December 16, 2015

Neon Raindow Gradient with Snowflakes


My camera absolutely hated these nails. No matter how hard I tried it just did not wanted to focus on them. Neons always make my camera go wonky. Anyways, I got my hands on the UberChic Christmas plate recently and I just had to play with it right away. I have seen so many people use neon bases underneath the snowflakes but I put my own little spin on it by doing a gradient across all of my nails. I used almost the entire Pipe Dream Polish A Night in Vegas Collection, except for the teal shade, for my gradient and then went in with the stamp. I do wish I had used different shades on my thumb since you can barely tell a difference between the orange and pink.

Please ignore the bandaid you see in some of the photos. As I was trying to open my Color Club Snowflakes polish I managed to break the bottle and it sliced my finger open. Never fear though I managed to save the polish by decanting it into an older top coat bottle I had.
So let's start with the thumb and list the colors across from there. I have 110 Degrees blended with On the List. My pointer finger is On the List with V.I.P. Pass. My middle finger is V.I.P. Pass with All In. Ring finger is All In with High Roller. Lastly, my pinky is High Roller with Light of Day. I used the Snowflakes polish over top of each nail to help blend the colors before I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black. I used Glisten and Glow's Hk Girl Top Coat to have a glossy finish to the look.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment