December 5, 2015

Neon Winter Snowflakes

So this month I am trying my hand at another nail challenge. You can follow @wnac_tkc on Instagram to keep up with everyone's posts. The first one is snowflakes and I decided to do a bit of a twist and go with neon snowflakes. I like doing bright colorful nails when it's chilly outside. 


Stamping Plate is Festive 02 from Mo-You London,
White Polish is Eyes White Open from Kb Shimmer,
Purple is Orly's Saturated,
Blue is Blue Blaze from Nina Ultra Pro,
Green is Color Club's What A Shock,
Orange is Wham!Pow! from Color Club,
Pink is Punki Pink from Nina Ultra Pro, and 
Glisten and Glow Hk Girl Topcoat. 


Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment