March 30, 2016

Matte Whimsical Nails with Kb Shimmer I Wet My Plants


I ordered some new polishes from Kb Shimmer and I am head over heels in love. The three I purchased are all a crelly consistency. I plan to do a look with each polish. They are just too pretty to not to a separate post for each one.

For my first post I wanted to showcase I Wet My Plants. It is a dusty lavender base with purple, pink and silver hexagons, along with tiny pink and silver micro glitters. To get a fully opaque look I used three coats of polish. I applied a layer of Hk Girl Top Coat before stamping.
For the stamping I used this gorgeous metallic purple polish from Fingerpaints called Rock Hard Lilac. The design is from Mo-You London's Sailor 04 plate. Before applying Essie's Matte About You I did apply another layer of Hk Girl to avoid smearing you can sometimes get from matte top coats.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment