August 19, 2016

Painted Polish's Red As Cherry Pie



I recently made a purchase from Painted Polish, my first ever!! I am in love with her crellies. They are some of the most pigmented, smooth, and easy to work with ones I have ever tried. I am going to do a couple swatches over the next few posts showing off some of the ones I got from her rainbow crelly line.
First up is Red As Cherry Pie. It is a white base filled with small red and silver hex glitters and tiny red, white, and holographic circle glitters. The best part about these polishes is that I only had to use two coats to get full opacity and I did not need to set my bottle upside down before use.
To accent the polish I used the cute little pies from Bundle Monster's plate BM-H13. I stamped with Mundo de unas black and filled them in with Opi's 5 Apples Tall and Orly's Prince Charming.
Now because of the glitters in the polish you do want to either go in with a thicker top coat or use two coats of a thinner one to fully get a smooth surface. I used my beloved HK Girl from Glisten and Glow.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

1 comment: