September 5, 2016

Leadlight Florals


Another amazing glitter polish from Glam Polish. It makes me want them all now. Good thing my bank account can't afford that. I only picked up two and now I am regretting it.
This stunner is called The Best Futterwacken In All Of Witzend. It's part of their Alice collection again. This thing is chucked full of colorful glitters. It was almost a one coater but to just be on the safe side I did two coats. I am so amazed at the dry time of these polishes. I don't even need to use a quick dry top coat before stamping.

For the stamping I used my Mundo de unas black with UberChic's plate 5-02. Just to make sure I didn't have any smudging when filling in with color I did apply a thin layer of top coat. I busted out my Rica squishy polishes to fill in the flowers. I used Squishy Grape and Squishy Strawberry. It took two coats to get them quite as pigmented as I wanted them to be.

The glitter leaves a bit of a texture so to smooth everything out I used two coats of Glisten and Glow Hk Girl top coat.



Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment