September 14, 2016

Making A Splash


This stunner of a polish is called Making A Splash by Glam Polish. It is a limited edition polish that you can only purchase if you are a member of their Facebook fan group. It is a tealish color with a jelly formula that is packed full of flakies and silver microglitters.

Now because of the jelly like formula it did take me three coats to get it as opaque as I wanted but you could technically get away with two I just am a bit OCD about my polish.
To accent the polish I thought the perfect stamping image was this wave one from Bundle Monster. I stamped it using BM-504 and Mundo de Unas White.

To finish my nails off with a shiny top coat, I of coarse pulled out my tried and true Hk Girl from Glisten and Glow. I don't think I ever even bother with another top coat anymore.
Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Samantha

1 comment: