February 23, 2020

Sapphire Jewels



I brought out my absolute favorite blue in my collection for a little bright cheerfulness with all the rain we have been getting here lately.


China Glaze's I Sea The Point is the most stunning cobalt blue there is. I have been searching high and low for another polish this color as mine is a little old.

I pulled out another oldie but goodie, Essie's No Place Like Chrome for my stamping.

I can't seem to stay away from my Uber Chic plates and today is no exception. I used 1-03 for these shiny jewel style looking nails.

This blue is so hard to capture true color on camera and even with editing it still is hard. I tried to get it as true to color as possible. Of coarse the only top coat I use is Glisten and Glow's.


Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day! 
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment