June 14, 2020

Dirty Thirty Succulents


I have no luck with keeping real plants alive so I figured I could at least put some cute little plants on my nails. 

I have searched high and low for this plate to figure out which one I used. I can not for the life of me find it, I will keep looking and update this post once I do.

My base color is two coats of Painted Polish Dirty Thirty which is this dusty purple with rainbow flakies inside.

I filled in the images using all Mo You London stamping polishes. I used Hello Asbienthe, Mint Condition, and Soft Berry. 


Of coarse the only top coat I use is Glisten and Glow's.



Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day! 
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment