July 16, 2014

Microchipped Nails

Have you ever had a mani turn out a million times better than you had pictured in your head?? This is one of those times for me. A while back I saw that Sammy had this awesome stamping design that she called circuit nails. Once I got in my new Mo-You London plates I knew I was going to have to use the design that looked like microchips. I wanted a shiny green background and black polish on top to make it look as authentic as possible. I used Color Club's Kismet as my base and stamped with Konad black.
Polishes used: Duri rejuvacote base coat and Color Club Kismet
Stamp: Mo-You London Sci-Fi 06 with Konad black
Top Coat: Glisten and Glow HK Girl Topcoat

This may actually be my favorite nail look to date. I can tell I am going to have a hard time taking these bad boys off.




1 comment: