July 25, 2014

Lisa Frank Nails

I finally feel pretty darn happy about my stamping abilities. Maybe it's the new plates I have but whatever the reason I am beyond happy with these pretties. I decided to try mixing my colors on the plate to get a multicolored look. I didn't want a typical gradient look though as my nails are on the short side so I was worried not enough room. I just can't seem to stop when it comes to gorgeous neons.
I went in with my pink and purple polishes and just laid down random dots on the stamp. You want to make sure you put a few above the image so that when you stamp you already blend them. I may end up doing a tutorial on this in a future post but it's not really hard to do. Every time I went to stamp I applied them in different spots to change up the lay out. I also would rotate the image before I stamped it on my nail.
Polishes: Duri rejuvacote and Opi's Mod About You as base
Stamping Plate: Mo-You London Sailor plate #04 with Color Club's Warhol and Pucci-licious
Top Coat: Glisten and Glow HK Girl Topcoat

I feel like these should be on a spiral notebook back in the 90's being carried by a girl in middle school. Sorry I was reminiscing there for a bit. Sadly I had to explain Lisa Frank to my husband, but he really liked the design. Hope you all are having a bright and colorful day.


-Samantha

1 comment: