July 14, 2014

Mani Spam

I have a few photos of some manis I have done recently that I didn't think really warranted a blog posting on their own but I still wanted to share them. First up I have a floral design I did a couple days ago. I had originally painted my nails with Opi's You're Such a Budapest. I honestly wish I had just left it as it was. It is one of my favorite purples. The formula is a bitch though. I used several colors of acrylic paints to do the actual design.


Next up I have a paisley design. My base color is Opi's Mod About You. Another gorgeous color with a pain in butt formula. You have to float the brush over your nail to avoid brush strokes in the polish. The stamping image is from Bundle Monster Plate BM315. As per usual I stamped with Konad Black stamping polish.



Lastly I have this Parisian theme mani. After two thin coats of Opi's Alpine Snow I went in with the first stamping plate Cheeky plate Ch6. I used Color Club's Modern Pink to do the stamping. I do wish I had used the pink as a base color and stamped with white instead. Maybe I will redo this and swap the colors around. Once it was dry I used China Glaze's Manhunt with Winstonia plate W114 to add the Eiffel tower. Now I can admit that I kept having so much trouble trying to get the tower where I wanted it. I redid both of my ring fingers at least three times each. I still wasn't 100% happy with my left hand but as it was 3 am I decided to throw in the towel. I love the combo of the pink and blue. I will definitely being using those colors together again in the near future.

*All of the manis have a coat of Glisten and Glow HK Girl Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment