July 14, 2014

Trippy Sun Stamping Tutorial

I have been trying to do more gradients given that I am not as skilled with them as I want to be. Practice makes perfect they say. I broke out my favorite plate again. Winstonia plate W111. I have used this plate several times. My post here uses the same plate just a different image. I did lay down a base color of white. I really wanted my neons to pop. I used two thin coats of Wet n Wild french cream white. I pulled out makeup sponge to do my gradient. I will do more detailed steps on each photo. The colors i used are both Orly polishes, Orange Punch and Glowstick. Technically they don't need a white base coat but they would require more coats to get true to color when doing a gradient. This is my first step by step pictorial so please go easy on me. I am learning. Enjoy!
Lay down several swipes of each color and overlap them slightly to blend

I prefer to roll them over my nails. You may have to do several times

Use a white stamping polish to pick up the image

Try to center the image on your nails then clean up the polish on your skin

Seal with a good top coat and you are done

Stand back and enjoy your neon goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment