August 5, 2014

A TNPC Inspired Skittle

The wonderfully talented Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge posted this amazing look in the past few days and I knew I just had to try it. I didn't want to copy her exactly so I changed it up to make it my own. Her look that I drew inspiration from is this chevron mani. I went with one glitter accent nail and two solid colored ones instead.
Sadly I am still learning to use the nail vinyls without flooding my cuticles. Somehow I am happier with how my right hand came out then my left. Go figure!
I feel like the chevrons are crisper on this hand. I am looking for a new tripod so taking good photos of my right hand are a bit tricky at the moment.
Closeup of the chevrons


Polishes used: Duri rejuvacote, Sally Hansen Insta-dri Presto Pink, Color Club Pucci-licious, and Orly Silver Pixel
Chevron Vinyls:Linda at Nail Vinyls
Top Coat: Inm Out the Door
Hope you are having a wonderful day

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment