August 28, 2014

Aqua Floral Stamping Mani


I just can not seem to let summer go..all I want to do is use bright colors. Is that wrong? I played around with one of my favorite techniques..sponging. I love layering different colors over top of one another. It gives it this tie dye appeal I feel like. My aqua stamping polish from Mundo de Unas was just calling my name so I figured what better color to put it over then purple. I laid down my darker purple first before I went in an sponged on the lighter color. To give a little more depth I sponged the darker color on top as well. Finished it off by stamping then adding top coat.



Polished used: Duri Rejuvacote, China Glaze Lotus begin, Color Club Pucci-licous
Stamping plate: Ga30 with Mundo de unas #24 aqua
Top coat: Inm Out the door(after purple polishes)and G;isten and Glow Hk girl
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment