August 28, 2014

Frenchie Sea Shell Mani

Without top coat on accent nails
I want to apologize for being a little random with my postings lately. I am working on something new and exciting so it is taking more of my time than I had thought. I'll be sharing it soon, I just have a few more kinks to work out. Now enough blabbing on with the nails.
Without top coat on accent nails
Polishes used: Duri Rejuvacote, Opi's My dogsled is a hybrid, China Glaze Teal the tide turns(accent nails,) Opi's Black Oynx for tips
Stamping plate: Mo-You London Sailor #04 with Konad Black
Top coat:Inm Out the door
Without top coat on accent nails
Top coat on all

Top coat on all
As you can see unfortunately my black smudged. I am continuing to have that problem with my Konad black. I think it is time to find a different black stamping polish.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment