September 14, 2014

Elementary My Dear Dr. Watson

I am pretty sure that by the time they release Sherlock season 4 I will have become an old woman. That being said there was no way that I could pass up the chance to do my nails to show my support.

These are definitely more of a BBC Sherlock than Sir Arther Doyle look. For anyone who has seen the show you should be able to recognize where I drew inspiration from. If you haven't seen the show you have to Netflix it right now. Your life will be changed forever. Benedict Cumberbatch is just...yum. Anyways back to the nails.
Royal guards hat

221 B Baker Street

Sherlock at your service

Moriarty's crown

Tobacco pipe
Polishes use: Duri Rejuvacote, Opi's Love Angel Music Baby and Black Onyx as base colors
Stamped with Konad Black and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep using Mo-You London Tourist 01
Top Coat is Glisten and Glow Hk Girl


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment