September 11, 2014

FingerPaints Gel Polish

Not too long ago I purchased my first gel starter set. The set is from gelish. I am still trying to get the hang of using it as it is a bit different than applying regular polish. My first few attempts I kept getting air bubbles that would pop once I cured leaving holes in my polish.
I wanted to show off this gorgeous blue by FingerPaints. The color is called Cool Blue Harmony. I have looking for a teal type of color as I didn't have one in my collection. The pay off was great. Two coats was all it took to reach opacity.
All photos were before I applied my moisturizer so please ignore my dry cuticles. I am working on getting them in better shape. The only down side I would say to the gel system is that the top coat is not really shiny. It is not completely matte but it doesn't have a high gloss sheen either. I am hoping to find a different top coat in the future.
With flash

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment