September 6, 2014

Harp on Stock-holm?

I purchased Opi's Do you have this color in stock-holm? a while back but never got around to using it. Today was the day I decided it had to be used.
The color is STUNNING, unfortunately I was not overly impressed with the formula. I used two coats here and you can still see that it is patchy in some areas. I am sure with three coats you would be fine but I didn't see the point since I was going to stamp over it. I would definitely call it a crelly formula, but closer to a jelly then a cream in my opinion.
Because I am me and I am obsessed with stamping you know I had to put something over top of this. My last go with using a holo to stamp with didn't come out great so I wanted to give it a go again. I am so happy with how this look turned out. It has a subtle pattern to it until it hits the lights, then BAM! holo goodness.
Polishes used: Duri Rejuvacote and Opi's Do you have this color in stock-holm?
Stamping plate: Ch6 (cheeky) with Color Club's Harp on it
Top coat: Glisten and Glow Hk Girl
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

-Samantha





No comments:

Post a Comment