September 9, 2014

Polar Bear Nail Fail

Not every look I try come out how I want them. I feel like we sometimes forget just how many times a person can do a mani to achieve something they are happy with. Today I want to show a fail of mine. It seems like everything went wrong. The black stamping polish smeared and didn't even pick up well, my dots came out wonky, and on my left hand I stamped way off base with my nail and only got half the image on my nail. Never the less I will try this look again. I am planning to get new black stamping polish soon and hopefully that will help with the issues I have been having lately. So if you are reading this and always wonder how bloggers always seem to have perfect manis remember that every one has bad days too. Practice, practice, practice.





My original inspiration for the look.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment