January 7, 2015

Stardust Blush Swatch

 
I have no idea what took me so long to try out FingerPaints polish but I am a total addict now. My local Sally's had a ton of different colors in their clearance bin so I figured I would give them a try and "Wow!" Stardust blush is this beautiful glitter polish that has fine light pink microglitters along with hot pink round glitter. I had the hardest time getting my camera to get an accurate photo. You can somewhat see the gold reflect this polish gives off. I will say that I used a coat of gellous and a coat of seche vite and you can still feel the glitter texture. I do prefer a smoother glitter because then you are less likely to snag it on something but the color makes it worth it. Two coats got me to the opacity I wanted.








I hope you all have a wonderful monday!

-Samantha


*All photos were taken in my lightbox 


No comments:

Post a Comment