January 5, 2015

Top 10 Looks of 2014

I wanted to do a collage of all my favorite manis from 2014 as we are now officially into 2015. A new year means plenty of new looks but first at look back. I am so proud of how far I have come with my nail art. I am still learning everyday but I feel much more confident now.


First up is a neon mermaid mani. Here is where you can see the original post.

Next is a pastel swirl stamping look. Here is the original post.

Cath Kidston nails are next. Here is the original post.

One of my all time favorite looks is my Lisa Frank nails. I am a sucker for bright colors. Here is the orignal post.

There is no way I couldn't show my micro chip nails. Too much of a geek for that. Here is the original post.
Cherry blossom nails=sucker again for bright colors. Here is the original post.

So hands down my favorite look ever (well so far) is my Sherlock mani. Original post here.

First time ever trying out the Leadlight technique. Original post here.

Cutesy little snowman scarves made the list. Original post here.

Last but not least we have these sparkly snowflakes. Original post here.


I hope you all have a wonderful 2015!

-Samantha






No comments:

Post a Comment