October 7, 2016

Frankenslime 2016


You can't just look at this polish and not have it scream Halloween at you! This neon goodness is Glam Polish's Frankenslime 2016. It is part of their 2016 Halloween trio.

Frankenslime is a neon green jelly base jam packed with purple and green micro glitter, large purple hex glitter, and what seem to be thicker green circular glitter. Due to the size of the larger glitters they do have a bit of an issue laying completely flat so you will wind up with a few sticking up. I did three thin coats to get the color as opaque as I could, as well as pack on the glitter.

I wanted to do a simple accent nail for this because I wanted to color to be the main focus. For the web I used UberChic beauty Halloween-02 plate with Mundo de Unas purple. I made a decal for the spiders with the same plate and MDU black polish. I only wanted two small spiders instead of a whole image so I applied a thin layer of top coat to image and once dry just cut out the two I wanted. Of coarse my beloved Hk girl top coat was used to seal everything in and give a high shine.

Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day! 
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment