July 8, 2020

Cacti




I am on a cactus kick lately. I have been looking at cell phone cases, planter pots, so logically I had to do cactus nails.  That beautiful coral color with color shifting flakies is Painted Polish Coral Crusader. 


The cute little cacti are stamped from Uber Chic mini Succulents plate with Mo You Black Knight. I filled in using Orly Vintage. Now that I brought this color out I can not wait to paint my toes with it. How summery is that color?!? I thought it needed something so I added a couple little blooms using KB Shimmer Lei It Again. 


Because I wanted this look to be super glossy I added Glisten and Glow top coat for that shine. 


Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day! 
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment