July 6, 2020

Sea Creatures




There are so many plates out there with all types of sea creatures that you'll never have the same look twice. It is a very busy mani but I just love all the colors and the gradient is my favorite. 


My base gradient is made up of Essie's St. Tropez and Zoya's Harbor. I am a little rusty when it comes to gradients but I will just keep practicing. 


The white waves are from BM-509 with Mo You White Knight. On my thumb the jellyfish is stamped from UberChic Beach Please with Mo You August Plum and Pink Wednesday. Narwal on pointer is from UberChic mini nautical with Black Knight. Sea Horse is August Plum from Beach Please. Hammerhead shark is from mini nautical again with Black Knight. The sea turtle is from Mo You Princess 04 with Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery. 



Social Medias>>
Instagram: Onepolishedmomma
Twitter: Onepolishedmom
Facebook: Onepolishedmomma
Snapchat: Onepolishedmomma


I hope you all have a wonderful day! 
-Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment