July 14, 2014

Mo-You London Sailor Plates

First off I would like to apologize for it being so long since my last post. Having two little ones take up so much of my time and energy. Thank you for baring with me. Now on to the good stuff...stamping plates! I had been eye balling Mo-You London's stamping plates for months now but I just couldn't bring myself to bite the bullet. They are obviously shipped out of the UK and being in the States myself I didn't want to even guess at shipping costs. I was trolling my usual nail blogs when low and behold an ad for free shipping. I just knew it was a sign of the gods. Then the agonizing question was "which do I order?" Man oh man I had a hard time. I finally narrowed it down to 6 for my first order. Plates 04 and 08 from the Sailor collection, Pro 07, Sci-Fi 06, Princess 10, and Festive 02. The Sailor plates were the first ones I knew I just had to have so of coarse I stamped them first. I went in with a non-stamping polish because I wanted to see how they did with regular polish. I just used my Color Club Warhol. I wanted something bright enough to see on film. Now please bare with me on my practice stamping. Its not very neat. I am sorry. I was just so excited I got in a hurry.

Please ignore the blue. My first polish I used was a little old.




I also wanted include a photo of the stamper I use. This is a black & white stamper from Winstonia Store.
As you can see these plates stamp BEAUTIFULLY!! I am so happy with my purchase. They have crisp clean lines, even with the finer details. The only time I had to stamp more then once when I had user error.  I have already used them for a manicure. It will be my next post. They are currently still doing free shipping. If you are looking for great quality stamps I would definitely check them out. They also come out with new plates every Friday. You can find their plates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment