July 14, 2014

Under the Sea


I love this little guy
So while practice stamping my new plates from Mo-You London I came across a fish that I knew I just had to do. He looks like Gil from Finding Nemo. I have watched that movie over a hundred times thanks to my daughter. I wanted to make my background look like moving water so I used the saran wrap method to get my desired look. I used two colors from China Glaze, shower together and man hunt. They are not a full on creams more like a crelly. I put down one coat of shower together then sponged on one coat of man hunt. I went back in with shower together on top to give that moving appearance. I stamped using my usual Konad white polish. 
Plate 08 Sailor Collection



Base colors

Base colors



I am head over heels for this mani. I feel like a walking aquarium. There will be plenty more manis with these stamping plates for sure. Maybe next time I will do all the Finding Nemo characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment